Stayed at home the whole day. Well, actually i slept like half of the day. Woke up at 1plus. As usual, I slacked the whole day. Never study again, i find that i can't study at home. I think church has a better atmosphere for studying. haa..have to do all the work already. Dateline is next week cause next week school starts. Haiz..boring. I just realised AXN's showing Left Behind. Is it some kind of publicity for christian movies? But is a good thing isn't it? Thank God for christian movies. Church has left for camp. Alot of people went, judging by how many church people are online right now. Pray for them that they will have a good time there. I need disciplineeeeee.
Pray for josiah and kenya team. Pray also for those having exams jaime, rachel and yvonne(end of the month). Pray for Samson as he enters NS and other NSmen. Pray for Church Camp(on right now till friday). Pray for darrell as he awaits his posting results(out this friday).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment