Tuesday, June 10, 2008

9th june 08

Today was super slack. I like. I woke up at 11 or 12plus. Got really excited about learning a new song so i went straight to the com and looked for tabs. Found tabs for snow(hey oh) and started learning it, oh and i talked to jolynn at the same time. She wanted to watch kungfu panda, supposedly with senior class..BUT everybody don't wanna watch, other than joseph and jolynn and me. So don't know whats the plan now. haha...anyway i had a hard time learning my new song cause its really tough. And there was school today, some event that started at 11. I woke up i think after 11 so pon lor..haa.. nothing really special happened today. Other than playing games and learning my new song and not doing any work, when i have quite a few..oh well. Slack for today lor.
Pray for josiah, alicia, kenya team, shelia, gwyneth, david, keith, joel and joseph. Pray also for those having exams jaime, rachel and yvonne(end of the month). Pray also for those travelling-issac(japan/next week).

No comments: