Watched kunfu panda today, damn funny..haha..its a good show to watch if you wanna laugh out loud. Well, i went out with joel, joseph and jolynn. I was supposed to meet jolynn at 11.30am at douby ghaut mrt BUT i woke up at 11.30am...haha. I'm very sorry jolynn..haa anyway i cab there and meet the rest at cathay. I LOVE PANDA!! his stomach was so powerful. BOUNCED tai long into the sky...haha cool! And thanks jolynn, i didn't sleep throughtout the whole movie cause i was laughing all the way. After that, lunched at kopitiam and thanks jolynn for buying my food..haa Next, we went round finding book for samuel. Plaza Sing's Times was the first stop, nothing much other than the book we read for quite a while. Taka's kinokuiya was the second stop, found a book that was super sick. Definitely cannot buy that for samuel or it'll make him worse. Last stop, Wheelock's borders but there was nothing there. Had alot of fun disturbing jolynn all the way..haha. After that, joseph went for his class bbq, jolynn and joel went home. I went to meet grace, jaime and jasmine at jurong mrt before leaving for lavender to meet josiah and shelia. AHH this time i spelt correctly, not shelga. Had dinner with them, meet gwyneth and off to singapore casket. We went to visit yvonne as her brother just passed away yesterday. I'm very sorry to hear about her late brother. I'll continue to keep you and your family in prayer. God has His plan and His own timing. Just trust Him. God makes no mistake and be strong in Him. Stayed there for about an hour before leaving. Went home next. But before going home, i sent jaime home first; according to josiah, its good practise. Reached home, bathe and watched TV. Never study again. Haiz...must have discipline man.
Pray for josiah, alicia, kenya team, shelia, gwyneth, david, keith, joel and joseph. Pray also for those having exams jaime, rachel and yvonne(end of the month). Pray also for those travelling-issac(japan/next week). Pray for Samson as he enters army that God will guide him, protect him and help him in he's NS days. Pray for yvonne as she faces the loss of her brother, also pray for her family.
O rejoice in the Lord, He makes no mistake.
He knoweth the end of each path that I take.
For when I am tried and purified,
I shall come forth as gold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
FUN DISTURBING ME HUH! :(
Eh, 3 Js, and 1 S. You odd one la. Haha
Post a Comment