Tuesday, December 9, 2008

first day of common test

IT is HORRIBLE....IAM totally cui la. GG man. I tried the other exam papers can most of them can do leh...and i've been banging really hard on IAM since sat. BUT after so much of hard work, still cui. This paper is super difficult la...can tell the standard very different from the other papers. I just pray and hope at least can pass. Thank God it doesn't count in GPA...i think, according to what my friends say. EM3 was much better...Thank God for it. At least that was a morale booster after having a bad start for my exams. And you know what?! I never really study much for EM3. I did like 2 papers 2 weeks ago and rushed through one paper in the middle of last night. And and and, because this 2 exams have a six hour break in between each...yes 6 hours! slacked throughout. Played pool then supposedly to study back in school library, but we ended up laughing off some youtube video my friend showed. Super funny!! laugh until stomach pain. After so much of laughing, then took the next exam..haha, which was Em3. But thank God for this start. Tmr is DEL...think it'll go GG again. Pray that i'll study whatever is need then go church for underground church activity, err help shelia. ok ok...i shall go back study liao

No comments: