Wednesday, January 28, 2009
CNY
hmm...this year's cny is one of the worst? aiya...problems with both families. so political...hate politics. Wasn't a very happy person when i came back home. Thank God for jolynn who kinda cheered me up.. haha...thank you. Day 1 was AIYA....ok nvm...day 2. woke up at 11...bathe and used com for a while then my uncle came. haha...thank God i woke up just in time. I don't open my mouth unless i have a topic to talk about. And yeah...i didn't have any topic. More cousins came and thank God they entertain themselves. I know i'm a really bad host. Watched indiana jones with them...i got so engrossed, i didn't see the time. 4.15 and i was still at home. I was supposed to meet gwyneth at 4.30. Rushed down and still early. Uncle michael sent us to vivo then we took a train to serangoon and a bus to uncle kok wah's place. Watched this err movie...i forgot whats the title of the show. All i know its a christian show...really nice. I really agree with irvin. We should use these shows as part of a tool for evangelism. I mean...like let say. "Come my house, i let you watch this movie" then you play some christian movie. haha....Sang songs and some annoncements from uncle kok wah before leaving. Some confusion while going home...and i duno why i got a little pissed. Gwyn was trying to cheer me up but i wasn't really in the mood. So gwyn, if you're reading this...i'm sorry. I kinda made you look silly at the bus-stop. haa Got a lift from uncle michael again...this time back home. need to study....so sad. cny still need to study. Everyone in class is complaining man. argh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment