Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last 2nd day of holiday

I supposed it was a fruitful 2nd last. I finally decided to cut my hair in the morning. UNFORTUNATELY...the auntie anyhow cut and destroyed my hair. Lunch and a quick bath, dad sent me and sis to church. Yf started at 3.30 and i was there at 2plus. Thank God joel, joseph, irvin, justin har and daryl came for yf. And its been a while since i've seen that many people in yf. Pray that it'll continue to stay like this or even better, grow! I was encouraged to see daryl and deborah committing their saturdays for YF. As in they sign the membership form...yeah. Joel also said he's looking to be committed for yf as well, just haven't signed. Pray the guys. Esp justin, who will be enlisting into army on wed. I really had quite alot of fun playing wacko/double wacko...using chinese names. Well, you won't really call a person by their chinese name if they have a english name right? Practically all the yf members have english names....too used to calling them by their english name. For example like jaime or kevin...you won't call them mei jun or wei hao. Its just strange. haa...ABC is a really good method for quiet time. I quite like it. yupp...dinner-ed at imm with the whole gang...most of them. This daryl ah, can really make a joke from funny to very funny. haa...Spent the day like that...how enriching hor?


Well...i can't really say much about my situation now. The church has spoken. I can't serve in some areas anymore. Not that i don't want. but i can't...not qualified. yf is something i'm interested in...which i can't. pre-worship had been a great time. I was very happy serving there...it also helped me in my walk with God. Cause i don't anyhow suay bian choose songs. I read the lyrics...and choose those that speak to me the most. I can't really say much and i don't think i'm in any position to say either. so just respect...and accept.

Pray for Elder soo; lung cancer. Pray for him that God's will be done and that He'll lay His healing hands upon Elder soo. Pray for Auntie Elsie too. Pray for Youren and his dad that God will sustain them. Pray for Auntie Christine and Mrs Judy Chan. Pray for sheila and i as we think of a theme for cf/jf camp and also to find my camp committee.(actually now i'm not sure if i can take up the role. Since i'm not a church member)

No comments: