HAA...results! what i thought i wouldn't want to see at the start of the week. THANK GOD!!! for the results that i got. I PASSED EVERYTHING!!!! hahaha yay!! i seriously thought i would fail 3 out of the 5 modules i took. I really believe i could have done worse and i don't deserve this results. By God's grace, i passed. Praise God! He also made me feel calm as i recieved my papers. yup yay!! happy mood! I've got a presentation on monday, project to do and OH TEST NEXT FRIDAY!! study study...err i also duno how to study this. Its programming test. Anyway, I've decided not to go school tmr to support guo hao and css3 people. I'm gonna stay in church to study/do my programming stuff. yup! Besides, school will be damn crowded! Super crowded...open house on sat + css3 and hosts coming. School's gonna be chaotic. why waste my time in the chaos? haa
Pray for Elder soo; lung cancer. Pray for him that God's will be done and that He'll lay His healing hands upon Elder soo. Pray for Auntie Elsie too. Pray for Youren and his dad that God will sustain them. Pray for Auntie Christine and Mrs Judy Chan. Pray for sheila and i as we think of a theme for cf/jf camp and also to find my camp committee.(actually now i'm not sure if i can take up the role. Since i'm not a church member)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment