I just broke my own record of having little sleep. During O'levels, i'll mug till around 4plus then i'll sleep. Then wake up at 6plus and get ready for school. But last night was it...haa. I chiong AEL till 5plus AM. And slept at 6am...woke up at 7am to prepare for exam. haa...But i'm super dead now. I need to sleep! Thank God i have my DEL on wed...so i can rest more. oh well, chiong some DEL tmr..my DEL equally cui..
Pray for Elder soo; lung cancer. Pray for him that God's will be done and that He'll lay His healing hands upon Elder soo. Pray for Auntie Elsie too. Pray for Auntie Christine and Mrs Judy Chan. Pray for sheila as she advices me and for me as i think of some themes for cf/jf camp and also to find more camp committee members. Pray for shelia, interview results coming out in 2 weeks time. Pray for me, last exam paper on wed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment