Tuesday, September 8, 2009

boring

holidays been quite boring...its only the 2nd week of holidays. haiz...oh well. Went out with nelson yesterday to watch G.I. Joe...alex couldn't make it, shelia wasn't interested. AND yes, i know...i'm lagging really badly. G.I. Joe came out a month ago and only yesterday did i watch it. I'm quite deprived of movies you see...i haven't even watch transformers 2, X-men, Harry Potter and other cool movies. haven't been to the cinema for ages. after so many months, i only watched final destination and G.I. Joe...yes, i wanna watch more movies. WHO WANNA GO WITH ME??? haa...anyway, dinner with nelson was quite good. got encouragements from him and yeah...he knows about me being the only surviving(going to die) guy left in yf OTHER than darrell and the twins. sounds so like L4D man..haha.. well, as a matter of fact...when those 3 graduate to yaf. then yeah..i'll be lonely. Anyway, nelson and i bought games!! hahha...at Lot 1. whooooo...its been super duper long since i've bought games mann... hahaha!! ohhh...started playing them today! oh oh...and i wasted my whole afternoon watching 'whose line is it anyway' haha...i had fun watching. Couldn't stop laughing...my sis came into the room and call me siao! haha...laughed to hard..stomach cramp..you know the feeling!! THAT SHOW IS AWESOME!!!! if you're feeling down, WATCH IT! hahaha! ok ok...i'll go watch zhong zi san guo liaooo..haha...another addiction..haiz
anyway...pray for shusze. Driving test tmr at 4:30pm! AND jaime, driving test on 24th Sept. :)

No comments: