Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10th Feb 2010

About a week since my last post...I'm REALLY EXCITED AND SIAN...hahaha...how to have 2 completely different expressions at the same time! haa...but somehow thats what i'm feeling now! Excited...BECAUSE MORE MONEY COMING!! HEHE! CNY is coming in 4 days time:) however, the sian part is...my cny enjoyment won't last long:( I've gotta study laaa...stupid exams a week after cny. haizzz...so hard to find discipline to study in this kind of festive season mannn. Pray for me!:D ohh...i FINALLY went shopping today. my new year clothes...thought of only getting 1 polo tee...GUESSS WHATT! I bought 3 polo tees, 2 tees and 1 pair of jeans..HAHA!! first time i gone so crazy about shopping for clothes. Thank God this money can claim from papa mama:) haha!:D OH YA, talking about money..THANK GOD YAF COMBINING STEAMBOAT DINNER WITH US!!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! yay! YF won't have to fork out so much le:) hahahaha...jialat mannnn:( gotta budget EVERYTHING already...otherwise sure deficit again! OK I NEED TO STUDY!!!!! got test on friday. siann leh..last day of school also want to have test..cheh. ok zai jian le! xin nian kuai le! :D

No comments: