Monday, September 15, 2008

God is Jehovah Jireh

Thank God for good results...very good results actually. Praise the Lord! I expected lower results since i had screwed up my maths. I talked to jaime on msn during my holidays and told her my screwed up exams. She shared with me her testimony about her past exams too and encouraged me. Thank God for her...she told me something which is really true...she said, " Don't have to worry, after all, its over. There's nothing you can do." I know this is a no brainer statement. But for me, who was nervously worried for results, can't possibly have a clear mind to think of no brainer statements. Nevertheless, i thank God for jaime who told me this statement, I wasn't really worried after that. haha...and i kept praying that i'll be able to accept whatever results God gives me. When i saw my results, there was shock and stun. The Lord was merciful and gave me an A+ for my maths. I've got 3.8542 for my GPA! I set a goal in term 1 that i wanna get a 3.5 for my GPA. And God graciously gave me 3.8...however this is only the 1st semester. There's still another semester to complete year 1. Pray that i'll be able to do well for it too and maintain this results. All praise to Him! God is Jehovah Jireh!
Jaime and Yvonne(A'lvl), Justin(A'lvl prelims), Rachel(Alvl prelims), Jolynn, Mag and Nat(Olvl prelims). Pray for me as I'll be next year's CF camp master. I really don't know what to do and also pray that, God willing, i can get a committee that is willing to serve God joyfully. Pray for Elder soo, doctors have said that he has lung cancer, 2nd or 3rd stage..and needs to remove the whole right lung. Pray for him that God's will be done and that He'll lay His healing hands upon Elder soo. Pray for Auntie Elsie too. She has early stage colon cancer, and will be going for her operation on the 22nd Sept. Pray for Youren and his dad that God will sustain them. Pray for Grace that she'll be able to accept the results that God has given her.

No comments: