Thursday, June 11, 2009

FINAL DAY OF EXAM!!!!

YAY!!! FINALLY COMPLETED ALL MY COMMON TESTS!!!! YIPEEE!!! hahaha ITS HOLIDAYS NOW! Thank God for all my papers. thank God that they were manageable. Although today's ACDA paper was quite tricky, i guess i can pass....not score though. BUT i'm contented with all the papers. No regrets! :) God plans my path step by step...I feel very very peaceful now. :) Thank God for friends who've encouraged me throughout this week...esp when its exams. I feel very relaxed now!! hahaha...actually, i shouldn't be...AND i should be studying!!! why? I've got my BTE tmr! Don't study ah, i very scared i fail lor. 90% then considered pass lehhh...at least, i've gotta read through my green basic theory textbook. Anyway, played tennis at gombak after exams. tired...but shiok. and YES!! my racket finally can go re-string already. the strings are super loose. And the sound is quite eeeeeee...:( haha. OK...well, tmr i have BTE. After that there's JP bbq. Josiah and i are leading in some game. gotta go buy the materials too...then sat-my FTL, Date with Josiah and combine yf, yaf and evangel yf. busy 2 days!! WHICH IS GREAT!!!

No comments: